Interested in using Pureyay in new ways? Whether you have some extra smooth singles or mashable finger food on hand, these ideas will stretch your jar of Pureyay and incorporate Pureyay’s whole fruits, veggies, legumes and grains into recipe staples.
Savory Recipes for Lunch and Dinner
- Pureyay Flatbread - Spread Pureyay on one whole wheat pita or naan. Sprinkle with cheese and bake at 400 for 10 minutes or until the cheese is melted. Great for: Summer Succotash, Baby Gazpacho, Baby Bella.
- Pureyay Pasta - Mix Pureyay with cooked finger pastas like rotini, elbow pasta, or shells. Sprinkle with grated cheese. Great for: Stewed for You, All You Can Beet, First Hummus.
- Pureyay Burger Patties - Mix Pureyay with ¼ pound ground beef, 1 tablespoon mayonnaise and 1 tablespoon of flour. Form into small patties and grill in oil 4 minutes on each side. Great for: Golden Quinoa, Gettin’ Fungi, First Dahl.
- Pureyay Egg Muffins - Mix Pureyay with 6 eggs, ¼ cup grated cheese and dash of ground pepper. Bake in lightly greased mini muffin tin at 350 for 10 minutes. Great for: Cheezy Broccoli Soup, Root For You, Bean There Done That
Sweet Recipes for Breakfast and Snacks
- Pureyay Pancakes - Mix Pureyay with 1 egg, 2 tablespoons of flour (we like buckwheat and spelt), and ½ teaspoon of baking powder. Heat griddle with oil and pour mixture onto heated griddle in small circles, cooking 2 minutes then flipping and cooking an additional 2 minutes or until golden brown. One jar will make 6 small pancakes. Great for any Pureyay blend with banana.
- Pureyay-B Toast - Spread nut butter on toast and top with a spread of Pureyay. Great for: Pumpkin Pudding, Sweet Beet, Butternut Gala.
- Pureyay Smoothie Bowl - Top Pureyay with granola or whole grain cereal. Great for: Tropical Smoothie Bowl, Raspberry Chia Pudding, Kale Went Bananas.
- Pureyay Pops - Mix Pureyay with ½ cup full fat yogurt or coconut milk. Freeze in popsicle molds. Great for: Sweet Beet, Amaranth Pudding, Japanese Sweet Potato Cheesecake.